Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bienvenue :)

     Well, there are not many excuses to begin a blog, but I think I have a pretty good one.  This train wreck is not my fault.  It is Jordan's fault, she guilt-tripped me into it.  So I am sorry if you are afflicted by my writing, but you ought to know beforehand whom to blame.  
     That said, you also ought to know that there will not be much organization in this blog.  I have not much organization in my brain, so you cannot expect more from a mere blog.  The main idea is to force me to actually write something out properly by giving me an imaginary audience, and a very real best friend breathing down my neck. 
     Hopefully this has sufficiently lowered your expectations.  Please feel free to comment, I may even deign to reply.  Please do not hate my characters - they are the product of an overwrought and rapidly diminishing brain.  Good luck.  

1 comment:

  1. Huh... Thought I commented but guess I was wrong.... Anyway, glad to see another writer taking up the challenge. Welcome and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete